Aescripts loopFlow is a Plugin. loopFlow details can be found below by pressing Buy Here or View Demo Button. A to Z Is a free Graphics or VFX Content Provider Website Which Helps Beginner Graphics Designers like Free-Lancers who need some stuff like Major Categories Motion Graphics Elements, Transitions, Photoshop Plugins, Illustrator Plugins, Graphics & Vector, Creative market, videohive, Graphicriver, Stock Footages, After Effects Template, After Effects – Premiere Pro Plugin & Scripts, Premiere Pro Template, Sounds Effects, Free Luts, Free Courses, free softwares, etc.
LoopFlow Installation method
Copy the plug -in file of the corresponding language to the AE plug -in directory, such as:
…. \ Adobe After Effects 2022 \ Support Files \ Plug-INS
loopFlow – aescripts + aeplugins
loopFlow is an After Effects plugin that allows animating still images into looped videos. Using two masks you can determine the flow area and direction. Use it to animate continuous fluid motion like flowing water, billowing smoke, flying particles and fire. You can also animate hair, fur, fabrics or patterns, your imagination is the limit. Animation is based on sliding an area of the image along a mesh generated between the two masks. You can easily loop the animation.
– Animated area is defined by two masks. – Seamless animation with loop with options to start or stop the cycle. – Animation can move forward or backward. – Blend can be linear, soft noised or wiped. – The blend transition can be controlled with curves individually for both layers. – Add optional distortion to make the animation look more natural. – Speed Ramp allows you to dynamically change the flow speed.
- Add still image into comp.
- Draw 2 masks on image layer.It is better to draw the masks with the same direction.
- Apply loopFlow effect to the layer and assign masks in Mask1 and Mask2 sections.
- It is done!
By default the loop duration is 3 sec. You can adjust it in the Animation section.
1.2.1 (Current version) – Aug 16, 2022
– Updated Licensing Framework